The more people know and care about our conservation initiative, the more successful our project to create a beloved and enduring park will be. Conservacion Patagonica invites you to support the creation of Patagonia National Park through learning more and spreading the word. We hope that updates from far south inspire you in whatever steps you take to "pay your rent for living on the planet."
Here are several ways you can learn more about Conservacion Patagonica:
- Our quarterly e-newsletter summarizes recent activities in the park and in Patagonia—and the best thing is, it's mostly photos! Sign up here to receive it.
- We're now on Facebook! Follow the Conservacion Patagonica page to get the most up-to-date news and insights from us. Tell anyone you know who likes beautiful places, wildlife, and/ or Patagonia to follow us as well, and help us spread the word.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Read our blog, where we post various updates and perspectives on the park.
- Come back to our website now and then to see what we've been up to.
- The recent Woodshed media film 180 South provides beautiful illustrations of Conservacion Patagonica's work as part of a fun and inspiring journey from California to Patagonia. You can find it on Netflix.
- Check out the reading list for the volunteer program to learn more about the Patagonia region and get some insight on our approach to conservation.
- Take a look at our publications to get an in-depth look at the work of Conservacion Patagonica and our sister foundations, The Conservation Land Trust and Foundation for Deep Ecology.
Please keep in touch. As we're immersed in the day-to-day work of creating this park, we love hearing your thoughts and reactions to our initiative. If you think you can contribute your skills in some way, do let us know. We'll do our best to get back to you promptly.